Read before buy
Members have the obligation to comply with following trading provisions at the time of submitting order and delivery information. Please read following provisions carefully:
1. The price of commodity is subject to the price on website when you place the order.
2. Please fill in your real name, delivery address and contact information clearly and accurately. In case of following circumstances, the website will not take responsibility for canceling, delivery delay or failure of the order:
A. Customer provides mistaken information or ambiguous address
B. Cost and relevant consequences resulted by repeated delivery because of no recipient
C. Force majeure, such as: natural disaster, transportation martial law, sudden outbreak of war, etc.
3. When you place an order, you have authorized the company to use your personal information for relevant necessary purpose of the order. No matter you order with telephone or on the Internet, we will assure the security of deal information and the staff with license of the website will handle your orders.
4. The website respects your privacy right. In any cases, we will not sell or disclose your personal and order information to the third party (except for state judicial authorities)
5. Disclaimer: If breakdown of the marketing system of the website or the company which resulted by force majeure and other uncontrollable reasons, causes failures for online transaction or loss of relevant information and record,, the website will not take relevant responsibility, but appropriately handle the aftermath as far as possible, making every effort to prevent customers from economic losses.
6. Customer supervision: We hope to provide customers with best services through unremitting efforts. The website will accept supervision from customers in the whole service process.
7. Disputes treatment: As for any disputes between customers and the website, it can be settled in accordance with the agreement and relevant laws recognized by both parties at that time.
After-service for normal products
• According to the provision in Article 2.1.10 in Fair Trade and Consumer Protection Act, 7-day Hesitation Period is provided for the general products on the Orient Web Store (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), except for products labeled “No trial”(No trial). In case of unwilling purchase, please return the products within 7 days after receiving.
•When returning the products, please maintain the completion of package and content, including relevant gift and package filer. In case of the incomplete package and content, except for product flaws, the Company (Orient Development Enterprises Co,. Ltd) reserves the right to require the cost of product renewing.
•The Company provides one year limited warranty by our own service center, and please read warranty introduction for detailed content of warranty. The warranty period shall begin from the date of invoice. Prove of purchase needs to be provided for products’ warranty and after-sales service. If there is no prove of purchase, customers shall unconditionally agree the Company to regarding the release date checked by the registration table based on serial number or machine code of product as the warranty starting date.
•As for sending product for maintenance, please be sure to contract customer service center. The customer service personnel will confirm the parts you need to provide and help you to finish the “application for online maintenance”.
•In order to protect your rights, please prevent the product from collision and damage during transport. Please package your maintenance commodity carefully.
•The range of limited warranty provided by the Website is as follows:
•Warranty period for main product is 12 months, and that of parts is 3 months.
•The abnormality of system, function and display arising in normal operating condition.
•In order to protect the safety of personal information, the engineer will restore the factory default of your product enforcedly. Therefore, please be sure all data (including independently installed software and storage data) have been backed-up before maintenance.
•Repair Cost may be charged for following maintenance service.
•The product abnormality arising in normal operating condition beyond the warranty period.
•The maintenance product has been collided or damaged during transport.
•Fail to provide prove of purchase (invoice, warranty card) or the provided proves fail to conform to the products.
•The product abnormality arising in abnormal operating condition, such as damage by human factor, high temperature, high pressure and water ingress, etc.
•The product abnormality arising in using product not in according to Installation Instructions and Operating Instructions.
•Principle of charge:
•After detection, make a quotation in accordance with damage status and notice consumers by telephone, e-mail; the maintenance starts work after the consumer agrees and finishes the payment,
•After quotation, in case of disagreement to maintain or non-response for over 14 days after quotation (regarding as disagreement), the detection and process cost of NT$300 will be charged.
•The Company will not provide service for circumstances as follows
•Conducting of dismounting, external force detection and maintenance to the commodity without written agreement from the Company.
•Normal consumption, such as aging and wear of battery, etc.
•After completing maintenance, in case of no reception, acceptance or response over 30 days after notification of product pick-up, the Company will not take custodial responsibility and dispose maintained products without consultation, so as to compensate for maintenance and storage charge.
•For the paid maintenance that exceeding warranty period, the Company will provide a 3-month limited warranty for the paid items since the date of maintenance completion.
•The broken parts and materials replaced during the maintenance will be recycled and processed by the Company.
•In case of any suggestions on the service of the website, welcome to contact us and we will reply your suggestion as soon as possible.